New Year New You - 2021 The Year of You
Happy New Year!
Now that the month of feasts with family and friends is over, it’s time to focus once again on our fitness goals and determine out how to sculp ourselves into the image we desire.
We’ve all got resolutions, and we want the results, yet for most of us, these plans rarely make it beyond a month or two before we hang it up again till the next January. Where so many of us go wrong is in expecting momentary sweeping gestures to create instant changes. And when we don’t see what we want to in the mirror right away, we give up.
The solution is in making small behavioral changes over time. And what’s great is that even if you start slow, the more your commit to them, the more your body will adjust and feel better, resulting in you wanting to commit even further, and just plain having fun as you better yourself!
Here are our suggestions for how to jumpstart your fitness resolution:
1: Start an Eating Plan
Our bodies crave consistency and operate best on a rhythm. Choose natural foods and make the effort to eat at the same times. You’ll start to notice the physiological changes early on. Three meals a day, a couple small snacks in between, never skip breakfast, and avoid taking late night meals.
2: Start a Workout Plan
Just like with the meals, pick a time you know you can work out at every day and stick to it. If you hold yourself to that time, the more likely you are to ensure it becomes a routine you can’t wait to get back to. And keep varying the exercises so that different muscle groups are challenged each time. The goal is to get to a schedule of 5 days on, 2 days off every week.
3: Get a Workout Buddy
Whether it’s a personal trainer, someone in a workout class, or a good friend, stay close to people who will hold you accountable in completing your workouts. They will push you to go on, you will push them back in return, and together your athletic capabilities will grow beyond anything you’d achieve alone – all while having a great time.
4: Cut Out Sugary Drinks and Alcohol
This one is critical. Without these beverages, your metabolism will improve, you’ll sleep better, your skin will become healthier, you’ll lower your risk for various diseases, you’ll stop overeating, and the weight loss will initiate right away as a substantial source of empty calories is cut from your diet.
5: Use Kutting Weight Sauna Suit Gear
The science is in: using sauna suits helps you burn more calories & fat to ultimately help you cut weight. Check out the list of everything hypothermic conditioning can do for you:
- Greater endurance as the body is forced to adapt to higher levels of activity
- Significant muscle gains as blood and nutrient flow is increased to skeletal muscle and key tissues
- Glycogen depletion is reduced as oxygen is more efficiently transported to the muscles
- Improved cardiovascular health and a lower heart rate as plasma volume and blood flow to the heart is increased
- A decrease in insulin and blood glucose levels
- Quicker recovery from injuries
- Growth of new brain cells that lead to improvement in focus, learning, and memory
- Reduction in depression and anxiety symptoms
- Skyrocketing EPOC levels that destroy your body’s homeostasis
- Significant rises in resting metabolic rate, ensuring more calories are burned even after the workout has concluded
- Improved fat and carb oxidation, allowing the body to burn fat as fuel more efficiently
- Higher VO2 max levels for cardiovascular endurance
- Notably higher loses in body fat percentage compared to those exercising without our suit
- Easier achieved and longer lasting ‘runner’s high’ during and after workouts
- Scientifically proven neoprene sauna suit technology to help you induce your workouts
If you’re going to wear workout clothes, why not choose ones that do extra work for you? With some Kutting Weight gear, this new year can bring about a happy new you!