Best Ways to Maintain Your Fat Loss
Have you reached your weight loss goal this year?
Were you successful in achieving your ideal physique?
If so, we would like to say congratulations. Reaching a goal weight is far from an easy task. Even if you are just a few pounds away from your ideal weight, that is still cause for celebration. As you are out buying a new wardrobe and making heads turn at the beach, it’s important not to get too comfortable.
From this point forward, it’s all about maintenance. If you want to hold on to the body you’ve earned, you need to take a few simple steps. Would you believe it if I said that one of the easiest things you could do is to wear weight loss clothing?
Let’s take a look at the top three ways to secure your weight loss featuring the Kutting Weight sauna suit.
- (MEAL) PLAN AHEAD
Meal planning is arguably the most important way to maintain that lean body of yours. It is key to losing weight, gaining weight, and, you guessed it, maintaining weight. By planning and cooking your meals a week head, you avoid the stress of having to cook mid-week when you are more than likely going to be busy.
Most people choose Sunday as their prep day but any day you can dedicate an hour to cooking is okay. Ideally, you’ll cook enough food for lunch and dinner but if there’s a meal that deserves to be made ahead of time, it’s dinner. The evening is when you’re the most tired and cooking is the last thing on your mind.
Make enough for Monday through Saturday. You can make one big batch or cook two different meals so that you don’t get bored.
- KEEP THINGS INTERESTING
If there’s one thing your body loves, it’s the same routine. Your body is always striving for homeostasis, where nothing changes. If you want to keep looking lean, you need to keep your body guessing. The best way to do that is by changing up your food choices as well as your workouts.
Every 4 to 6 weeks, try challenging yourself more in your workouts by adjusting these acute variables:
- Try adding more sets to your workouts
- Increase your reps and lower your weight (Endurance and Hypertrophy phases)
- Decrease reps and increase the weight you use (Strength and Power phases)
- Try resting for shorter periods of time to maximize energy expenditure
- Go for 45 to 60 seconds
- Crank up the intensity
- Try short workouts that are fast paced with fewer rest breaks
- Click here to read one of our articles on H.I.I.T. for fat loss
- Work out while wearing a Kutting Weight sauna suit to really boost the intensity
- SUIT UP WITH THE NEOPRENE WEIGHT LOSS SUIT
Capturing the environment of a sauna, the neoprene weight loss sauna suit is a scientifically proven way to burn fat. Weight loss clothes from Kutting Weight are made with a durable, tough, and effective neoprene material, which can withstand your toughest workouts while burning more fat. Several studies have shown the sauna suit can provide you with the following benefits:
- Results in a greater overall weight loss of up to 40%
- Burns 13% MORE calories while you are wearing it
- Elevates EPOC levels (calories you burn once you remove it) by up to 22%
- Improves cardiovascular health (1, 2)
Wear it while you work out or while you tend to chores around the house. Burning fat and maintaining your weight loss has never been so simple thanks to the Kutting Weight sauna suit.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Have you maintained your weight loss?
What tricks helped you do it?
Let us know in the comments section!
- Dalleck, Lance. (2015) “Acute Benefits of Exercise with the Kutting Weight® Sauna Suit: Technical Report” Gunnison, CO. Western State Colorado University.
- Dalleck, Lance. (2015) “Chronic Health and Performance Benefits of Exercise withthe Kutting Weight® Sauna Suit: Technical Report” Gunnison, CO. Western State Colorado University.